Dr. Anthony Moncton
Dr. Moncton uses a whole body approach to healing every patient. When you treat with Dr. Moncton you receive individualized care making use of all the services our holistic clinic offers from nutritional counseling to Chiropractic to lifestyle advice.
Dr. Moncton obtained his Doctorate (D.C.) from Life-West Chiropractic College in 1990. He attended U.C. Berkeley in California with a dual major in Biophysics and Neurobiology. He attained his B.S in Liberal Arts from Regents College in New York and prior to that he received his A.S. in mathematics and biology from Ohlone College in California. Dr. Moncton has always put a priority in continuing education to better serve his patients.
Dr. Moncton is licensed to practice chiropractic in the states of Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Training and Certifications:
- Received his CCST (Certified Chiropractor in Spinal Trauma) and completed the CCRD (Certified Chiropractic Rehabilitation Doctor) programs.
- Pre-certified in MUA (Manipulation Under Anesthesia) and completed a 3-year post graduate program in chiropractic neurology and is a Board Qualified Chiropractic Neurologist.
- Completed a post graduate certification program in Auricular Therapy from the Board Certified American College of Addictionology and Compulsive Disorders.
- Received training in performing spinal adjustments on cats, dogs and horses.
- In addition, Dr. Moncton studied homeopathy under the renowned Luc de Schepper MD, PhD at the Renaissance Institute of Classical Homeopathy in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Dr. Moncton was affiliated with the Alternative Medicine and Complementary Services Clinic at the St. Elizabeth’s Hospital in Boston and was one of the first chiropractor’s to be granted such privileges in Boston. Dr. Moncton is also a member of the American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners.
- Received certification in (LOSRIC) Low Speed Rear Impact Collisions from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego and achieved his DABQAURP as a Diplomate of the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians.
Managing Partner & Programs Development BA, MS, Neurofeedback Specialist & Compasssion Fatigue Therapy
Veronica is one of the founders and partners at WSHHC. She is the creator of education forums, programs and services at the clinic. She and Dr. Moncton collaborate to offer the most advanced services, products and programs ensuring patients and clients of WSHHC are afforded every opportunity to achieve and maintain mind, body and spirit health. Veronica is a former high school art teacher and Education Director/Board of Directors member at New England Primate Conservancy, where she developed the first national standards humane education curriculum for any animal conservancy. She was co-founder of a statewide animal advocacy group involved in humane education and legislation in Massachusetts, and Evolving Together a group of educators and activists working on issues of environmentalism, human rights, animal advocacy and health advocacy through educational forums. Evolving Together participates in , actions and events with multiple nonprofit organizations. She is the formulator of V Organics Skin Care and Medicinal Formulations. Veronica tries to live the holistic mind-body-spirit lifestyle WSHHC promotes and supports, and has spent a lifetime exploring and developing opportunities which serve to ‘light a path’ for others who are also seeking life altering empowerment and authentic transformation.
Veronica holds a BA in Art History as well as an MS from Mass College of Art & Design in Boston and a teaching degree in Visual Arts. She has also completed post graduate work with The Institute for Humane Education. Veronica is currently completing course work in addiction counseling to design a cutting edge holistic program and approach to addiction counseling and existing services at WSHHC.
Mieka is a certified Athletic Trainer and Licensed Massage Therapist. Her business, Resolution Bodyworks, is a comprehensive, integrated practice that combines therapeutic techniques to help clients accelerate recovery from injury. Mieka carries her bachelor’s degree in Physical Education with a concentration in Athletic Training and is certified by the National Athletic Trainers’ BOC. As an AFAA group exercise leader and former USAR medical executive officer and Physical Trainer, her specialty is motivating each client to reach their highest potential healthy status. Mieka currently teaches anatomy, physiology and kinesiology at a local massage school and enjoys creating more awareness of how to have healthy habits in everyday life. With over twenty years of experience in sports medicine she has worked in schools, corporate and professional sport arenas and treats all clients as Olympians Massage Therapy.
Certified X'Tract Bodywork Specialist, Academy Trainer and Certified Educator on Living Foods Lifestyle Program
As a Certified X’Tract Bodywork specialist (CXS) Melissa utilizes the patented X’Tract Bodywork technique where comfortable pressure is applied to your skin to clean up your body via your lymphatic system. Through the process the lymphatic fluid is manually manipulated and moved through your valves into your lymph nodes where bacteria, viruses and other harmful microorganisms are destroyed to help your body stimulate your immune system, reduce swelling and pain, stress and sinus relief, and improve circulation of white blood cells that fight infection and allergy. With her own history of lymphatic system difficulty, Melissa understands the negative impact it has on emotional and physical well-being. She understands the difficult yet attainable journey one must take to reach a place of sustainable health. Melissa offers the same passion of her own transformation to her clients.
Melissa is also our clinic Certified Educator on the Living Foods Lifestyle Program; a program based on raw vegan traditional nutrition.
Chiropractic Assistant and Front Desk
Westborough, Northborough, Grafton, Hopkinton, Southborough, Shrewsbury and the MetroWest area.